What's new

Welcome to Next Generation Roleplay

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Denied b2-288 judge

b2-288 judge

Reaction score
Username: b2-288 judge/ silentkillerzlol

Which position are you applying for? Federal Marshals Service

What is your discord and in-character name? john judge

What department did your character previously work for? Department of SA State Troopers B2

Please provide a brief background of the character you created in the server: I am former military police that was honorably discharged after 8 years of service. After leaving the military life I came to the city seeking a new life and a new home in a new city.

Do you have experience with working with other who may have different experiences, outlooks, and personality types from you own? If so, please describe a situation where you had to follow directions, processes, or a person you didn’t personally agree with, how you handled the situation, and what was the result. I have been working with the SAST for about 3 months now, and as a result I have interacted with many different people. Both people that I like ands dislike but when it comes down to it just follow the protocol and orders everything will be ok. When it comes to orders from a higher up follow them to the letter unless they are violating the rights of someone or against protocol.

Please explain why you want to join NOOSE and your requested position. I would like to join NOOSE because I feel like I would be able to provide more services to the public and assist better with the safety of the people and make a difference in bringing down the crime rates in the city.

Last edited:
Thank you for your application with the Marshals service, at this point we've decided to go with another candidate. When there's another opening please feel free to apply.

Activity
So far there's no one here
Back
Top Bottom