What's new

Welcome to Next Generation Roleplay

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Fixed br3ndino - dono car issues

br3ndino

Reaction score
Username: br3ndino

Bug Title: Toraregera dono car issues

When did the bug start? Mar 27, 2024

What's the expected behavior? the car to work and all

What behavior occurs? the first thing is that the top part of the back completely disappears when you test drive/buy it and doesn't come back when you repair it. another issue is it causes texture loss when you're in auto repair shops or anywhere with a low roof.

Reproduction Steps: get toraregera dono car, see its missing the back, go inside auto shop.

Media: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Username: suprahs

Bug Title: Toraskyline (GTR that has turbos out of the hood) tuning is bugged.

When did the bug start? Mar 31, 2024

What's the expected behavior? When gas is pressed, the car continues to accelerate to top speed and hits rev limiter.

What behavior occurs? After the car shifts into 4th gear(I believe) it stops accelerating and the engine bogs down. Even fully upgraded the car struggles to go past 80-90mph unless going downhill, then it can barely break 100mph. 0-75mph is fine, but the car falls on it's face afterwards. It goes the same top speed stock or fully upgraded due to this, it's slower than most stock local vehicles. I think the gearing ratio config needs tuned but that is just my assumption based on the behavior.

Reproduction Steps: Get in the Toraskyline and drive it.

Media: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Last edited:
more issues. sometimes when you talk while you're sitting in the car no one can hear you. also, the upgrade menu at auto shops instantly disappears when ur given it

The name of the car is "Toraskyline" and it's still bugged.

Back
Top Bottom