What's new

Welcome to Next Generation Roleplay

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Fixed johnw10 - bleeding out way to easy?

johnw10

Reaction score
Username: johnw10

Bug Title: bleeding out way to easy?

When did the bug start? Feb 2, 2024

What's the expected behavior? minor falls should only take slight damage if any at all

What behavior occurs? tripping going up a curb will make me bleed out and my vision go weird. not sure if its a bug but i feel like you shouldnt be getting this hurt so easily

Reproduction Steps: trip or fall over

Media: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Username: chickenman000

Bug Title: Heavy player damage bug, minor things cause lots of injury.

When did the bug start? Feb 3, 2024

What's the expected behavior? To receive a minor injury/non-lifethreatening injury upon a minor wound. Life threatening and injuries that can cause you to be dead within 5 minutes should be reserved to fatal wounds such as gunshots or large falls.

What behavior occurs? Trip over a bush, receive 3 minor injuries and bleed 20% health in 3 minutes. Get hit by a car going 5 MPH, 6 injuries spread throughout 3 limbs, go from 100% health to dead within 5 minutes, not to mention instantly changing from 50% health to being uncon then instantly being medically dead right after going uncon, only because I got out of a car.

Reproduction Steps: Get an injury like being hit by a car lightly, or tripping.

Media: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

This seems to be resolved, can you all confirm?

Back
Top Bottom