What's new

Welcome to Next Generation Roleplay

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Make vehicle speeds more realistic.

suprahs

Reaction score
After watching a cop streamer in the city, it made me realize how absolutely insane and out of hand some vehicles are. For instance, I had a Porsche GT3 with full upgrades that would go 190-200mph, which while very fast is fairly on par with a fully upgraded supercar. It was not very stable at those speeds either.

However, after watching a cop stream, I noticed they had a motorcycle that could go 0-100mph in less than 20-30 feet with top speeds equal to a fully upgraded supercar. Similarly, I saw some police vehicles that were doing 200-210mph with very good handling.

Since the server tries to focus on realism RP throughout everything, to the point it's almost detrimental to some career choices or arc paths, it feels that vehicle acceleration and speed, and the handling capabilities at high speeds needs reworked.

For instance, the g-force of the motorcycle would roughly be 2.2-2.5gs for that kind of acceleration, which is equivalent to the g-forces experienced on roller coasters. It doesn't seem realistic at all that a motorcycle cruiser should have that kind of stable, well handling acceleration and speed.

There are many vehicles and motorcycles that are based in reality, but some aren't and it is insane to see for the vibe the server is after in my experience and rule/guideline reading.

Back
Top Bottom