What's new

Welcome to Next Generation Roleplay

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Invalid Bug repomanjim - Window washing job

repomanjim

Reaction score
Username: repomanjim

Bug Title: Window washing job

When did the bug start? Feb 1, 2024

What's the expected behavior? To be able to wash windows and make money

What behavior occurs? To take the job go wash windows and get paid

Reproduction Steps: You get the job and then there is no where to be found to go wash windows

Media: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

worked fine for my, but they dont pay you there Paycheck that is advertised (something like 1250$/hrs). After 1hour clocked in (IRL) they dont pay a cent. That behavior is at every Civllian Job. *since V2

Will test this in the morning. As of launch it was working fine

i did this job last night without any issues. Did twice, both worked as intended.
Agree, the cleaning is working perfectly and pays you per cleaned window. Getting the paycheck( per hour salary)as it shows at cityhall when you get the job NOT.

yes.......or i think it is. by looking at the welfare its every 7min inGame but that would be to crazy. 1hrs IRL would be good
dont know how it is for mechanics, ems, police......when they get it like the welfare checks then it can be handled like that too

yes.......or i think it is. by looking at the welfare its every 7min inGame but that would be to crazy. 1hrs IRL would be good
dont know how it is for mechanics, ems, police......when they get it like the welfare checks then it can be handled like that too
the job it self does not pay you, you have to do the work to get the money it is listed as 1250 an hour to say if you worked and cleaned windows for an hor you would make that much

We're in the process of balancing the economy and the job center will be updated with the value soon.

Back
Top Bottom