What's new

Welcome to Next Generation Roleplay

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Fixed suprahs - Can't select a spawn point, always have to select last position for the last few days

suprahs

Reaction score
Username: suprahs

Bug Title: Can't select a spawn point, always have to select last position for the last few days

When did the bug start? Apr 19, 2024

What's the expected behavior? Select one of the spawn locations and spawn into the city.

What behavior occurs? Clicking the button "SPAWN" for any location does nothing. Requires choosing the "Select Last Position" in order to spawn into the city.

Reproduction Steps: For me, it's every time I fly in. I know a friend also has the same bug but I'm not sure how widespread it is.

Media: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

I believe that the choosing a spawn location was disabled because people were combat logging and respawning away from the cops or whatever situation they were in

Back
Top Bottom