What's new

Welcome to Next Generation Roleplay

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Latest Thread

155-156 Hayes auto

jpgamz_10

Reaction score
Looking to improve with MLO https://as-mlo.tebex.io/package/5673216 I am interested in this being a street racers hangout and possible involve a little bit of gang involvement in the future if allowed in the back clubhouse. Would bring a new experience to the Rp including the police with street racing and tuning of cars. This is the video showing it off
. If wanting to talk about this my discord is JPGamz_10. I would own the shop and compound. I am hopping that this would be interesting, letting the group of street racers to modify our own vehicles in the shop. As of right now there isn't any auto shops being added but I hope we could work something out to allow for a more roleplay experience with this due to street racers normally work on there own cars. Maybe allocating certain mechanic's only to work on the cars but we work something out.

Back
Top Bottom