What's new

Welcome to Next Generation Roleplay

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ava Grace Snow

avasnow5123

Reaction score
  • Date of Birth: 6/3/1990
  • Star Sign: Gemini
  • Nationality: American
  • Ethnicity: Caucasian
  • Religion: N/a
  • Education: Cartert community college
  • Political Views: none
I grew up in emerald island population 3,797 everyone practically knew everybody. I lived in a strict household where I wasn't allowed to go anywhere with friends Just school, work and back home. When I turned 18 I packed my belongings and headed for the city left my old life in the rearview. I had always dreamed of living in a big city. Change is tough and I know that but I was determined to make a name for myself. Worked small jobs around the city to make ends meet. stumbled upon a group of paramedics at the local hospital and instantly feel in love with their life. Heard so many stories of saving lives and heartbreaks from the patient not making it. The chef took a chance on me and I was hired. There was a ton of ups and downs at times I wanted to quit. People left and moved on medic life isnt for the weak because Not all patients get saved and it tugs on the heart but you have to keep pushing and be the best you can be. The city is my forever home and I dont plan to return to the island.

Back
Top Bottom