What's new

Welcome to Next Generation Roleplay

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Latest Thread

Incident Involving Multiple Fatalities and Critical Injury Under Investigation; Anonymous Source Came Forward With Names

Incident Involving Multiple Fatalities and Critical Injury Under Investigation; Anonymous Source Came Forward With Names
By Allen Biven, Editor in Chief

Today, a tragic event happened in this community. An anonymous source has let us know that John and Riley Hertz have both passed away, and Yuri Sweets remains in critical condition. We reached out to SAST for a statement, which is provided below.

We also have received a sealed document after the events had occurred. Upon opening, we realized it was a copy of John Hertz’s Last Will and Testament. The cover page of this document gave us permission to post the contents of the Will. Below is the document in its entirety, just as we have received it.

We at Weazel News want to send our condolences to John and Riley’s friends and family. I know I can speak for everyone when I say that the community stands with you in support.

John and Riley are both survived by their adopted daughter, Yuri Sweets.

Press Release from SAST:

Details:
San Andreas State Troopers are actively investigating a tragic incident that occurred on Mount Chiliad, resulting in multiple fatalities and one individual in critical condition. On June 16th, 2024, Colonel Austin Sigman (300) responded to a distress call reporting a serious medical emergency without specifying details. Upon arrival at the lookout point, 300, accompanied by Fire Chief Lachlan Scott (FC-1), encountered a situation where an individual was holding another at gunpoint. In the ensuing confrontation, shots were fired, tragically resulting in the deaths of one individual and another individual. The injured person sustained a gunshot wound and was immediately transported to Sandy Medical Center, where they remain in critical condition.
Investigation Status:
This incident is currently under active investigation by local authorities. The nature of the relationship between the involved parties and the circumstances leading up to the incident are subject to investigation. Due to the sensitive and ongoing nature of the investigation, no further details or comments can be provided at this time.

We extend our condolences to the families affected by this tragic event and assure the community that law enforcement is diligently working to uncover the facts surrounding this incident.

Colonel A. Sigman
San Andreas State Troopers

John Hertz’s Last Will and Testament:

San Andreas Last Will and Testament

I, John Hertz, resident in the City of Los Santos, County of Los Santos, State of San Andreas being of sound mind, not acting under duress or undue influence, and fully understanding the nature and extent of all my property and of this disposition thereof, do hereby make, publish, and declare this document to be my Last Will and Testament, and hereby revoke any and all other wills and codicils heretofore made by me.

I leave all of my property, including businesses, houses and cars, to my wife, Riley Hertz. In the event that she passes before or at the same time as me, I would like the following:

1. Auto Exotic - Auto Exotic will go to Klint Swanson. He’s been an outstanding employee, and I trust his judgment in running Auto Exotic to its full capabilities. You’ll do great, Klint. I believe in you.
  2. Vehicles - My vehicles will go to a mixture of people. Yuri Sweets, Felix Deeds, Betty Roberts, and Klint Swanson.
  3. Houses: I only have one house, with my wife Riley Hertz. It will be left to Yuri Sweets. The house is listed as 557 Wild Oats Drive. The passcode to enter the home is ****, but this can obviously be changed.
  4. Brew House - The Brew House can go back to the market.

Final Words:
In the event of my death, I want a few things to be relayed to the following people:

1. Lachlan Scott - Lachlan, I know we’ve not always seen eye to eye. You’ve gotten on my nerves a few times, and you always make the dumbest jokes about me being a simp to Riley. But I guess the joke is on you, because I got the girl. And if this will is still being read, it was until my dying breath. For real though, you’ve been a great friend to Riley. And for that, I appreciate you. I never got to apologize to you for sending Logan down the path he was on. That was on me, and me alone. I should have told him not to join the Sons. That is one of my deepest regrets.I can never give back what was taken from you.
  2. Felix Deeds - Felix, you were one of my greatest friends in this city. When I first moved here, you were the first person I ever met. We’ve had some good times, some funny times, and some dark times. I am sorry I tried to kidnap you back in the day. I’m sorry I took Riley from you, though I think it worked out for the best in the end. For both of us. Betty is great. She’s a keeper. Make sure to work on getting her back, don’t let her slip away from you. I love you, dude.
  3. Betty Roberts - Betty, I feel as if we don’t know each other that well, but enough for you to be one of my favorite people. From your time at DOT when you got a felony, and all the chances I tried to give you. The best advice I ever gave you was to stop getting caught. That stands to this day. You make Felix happy. I know you’re unsure about the marriage sometimes, but you still love him. Even if he is a cop. Even if you won’t admit it.
  4. Klint Swanson - Klint, you’re one of my newest friends. I see in you a lot of myself. You’re kind, caring, passionate, and unsure of what to do in this life. You’ve considered going down the long, dark road of crime. You’ve considered wanting to be a police officer. My best advice to you is to follow your heart, but crime never pays in the end. Do your best in life, and don’t underestimate yourself. You’ve got this. I believe in you.
  5. Ebony Feyre - Ebony, I hurt you. And I’m truly sorry. You were an important part of my life for a long, long time. You did not deserve the short end of the stick that you got. Yes, I love Riley, and no, I don’t regret marrying her. But part of my heart will always belong with you. I am sorry that we could never reconnect as friends. You were loyal, kind, passionate, and put up with my bullshit. You carried me through some of the toughest times and decisions while I was in the Sons of Anarchy. I may not have been in love with you, but I will always love and care for you.
  6. Yuri Sweets - Yuri, one of the best joys in my life has been the chance to get to know you. When King passed away, I saw the hurt in your eyes. It went down to your soul. When Riley and I asked you if you wanted us to adopt you, I felt the hesitation. Not because you didn’t trust us, but because you didn’t seem to understand why we would want to. I understood you were 18, but given your mental state, you needed someone to guide you. King was that before he died, and we wanted to continue making sure you stayed on the right path. You’ve had some…issues along the way. But I never will stop believing someday you can live a normal life. I may not be here anymore physically, but I will always be watching over you, and guiding you the best that I can. I don’t care what anyone says, you are MY daughter. OUR daughter. We love you. I love you.
  7. Riley Hertz - Riley…you are the love of my life. We’ve been through so much together. We took the long road, but we made it. I am so proud to be your husband. Out of everything in this life that I’ve ever wanted, being with you was the best part of being alive. I never would have thought that kidnapping you to rob a bank would lead to marrying my best friend. I have literally told you everything in my past, and am so glad I got to share my future with you. We’re literally on our honeymoon now as I’m writing this. And it makes me sad to think there’s going to be a time when I’ll hear you say “HONEEEY” for the last time. That there will be a last time that we go golfing together. A last time to say I love you. And I do love you. More than anything else in the world. You’re my better half, everyone would agree. I will love you…forever and always. I’ll see you again…someday. I only wish I got to tell you everything ... .and I’m so sorry for lying to you one last time…I hope this doesn’t ruin all your memories of me.

My Admissions:
I’ve thought long and hard if I ever wanted to include this. I swore to my grave I would never, ever tell anyone this information, even though Logan tried to. No one believed him, there was no proof.
I helped Logan Frozy attempt to kill Jimmie Jimmerson. We kidnapped him from his home, took him out to the saw mill, and I beat him to death with brass knuckles. Logan swore we would never admit to this. On his deathbed, he tried. He was facing capital punishment, and who wouldn’t try to take their greatest enemy down with them?
I lied about it. Straight to the face of the police. To my friends. To my wife. To my daughter. Why did I lie? I didn’t want to lose my family. Though now, they may disown me.
Why did I do it? That is something I will take with me to my grave. Just know, I had my reasons. I am just sorry that I never became the man you all thought I had become.

Back
Top Bottom