What's new

Welcome to Next Generation Roleplay

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Latest Thread

Invalid Bug devilsden2786 - issues at koi

devilsden2786

Reaction score
Username: devilsden2786

Bug Title: issues at koi

When did the bug start? Feb 29, 2024

What's the expected behavior? for food to give more than it does and also for the turmeric to be sold

What behavior occurs? food is not giving any hydration or food. and when it does its only giving 2 percent. also the turmeric is not being given when you buy it. it takes the money but does not give the product

Reproduction Steps: try to buy the turmeric or eat the food made at koi

Media: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

to add to this you cant eat desserts that are plated. also id like to have the guy that sells my ingredients looked at if possible so i can buy more at one time. right now he only sells 5 at a time it took almost 2 hours to buy everything this last time around. thanks for your time :)

Notes for the Devs:
  • Turmeric doesn't appear to be an item in game (can't locate it in shopscreator list) so we either need to add it, or remove it as a required item for the recipe.
  • Need to mess with needs to ensure the food/drinks fill you up/hydrate you, preferably more than gas station foods to provide incentive to go to restaurants
  • Ingredient costs need to be lowered from $20 per ingredient, I'd say $1-10 depending what it is but some items require 11 ingredients so the lower the cost, the better
  • Eating food is the same keybind as standing up from the chairs in Koi, so if you sit to eat a meal, you stand up every time you eat something (or esc to put your phone away)
  • The invoicing through the cash register does not send money to the society fund or personal account, just into the abyss as far as I can tell (I already refunded Felix for the few meals he did process before realizing this)

Last edited:
Username: sliced_pineapple

Bug Title: Most restaurant foods don't feed you

When did the bug start? Mar 1, 2024

What's the expected behavior? You eat food and it fills you up

What behavior occurs? Some foods give 0-1% for the entire item

Reproduction Steps: 1. Go to a beautiful new restaurant
2. Eat some delicious looking food
3. Feel unsatiated and find yourself yearning for the convenience store burgers that fill you up

Username: br3ndino

Bug Title: UWU Cafe Food/Drinks Not Consumable, etc.

When did the bug start? Apr 8, 2024

What's the expected behavior? The following food items to all be consumable; various other bugs

What behavior occurs? None of the foods/drinks at UWU are consumable.
--List of all foods/drinks--
Ballaberry Cupcake
Doki Doki Pancakes
Dragon's Fire Cupcake
GingerKitty Cookie
Meowchi Mochi Ice Cream
Oxygen Cake
Purrfect Parfait
Strawberry Shortcake
Awwdorable Valentine's Chocolate
Rice Balls
Warm Chicken Noodle Soup
Brown Cat Macaroon
Green Cat Macaroon
Pink Cat Macaroon
Turquoise Cat Macaroon
Hamburg Steak (couldn't test so unsure)
Kira Kira Currye
Om-Nom Omurice
Sugoi Katsu Sando
Booba Milk Tea
Booba Milk Tea 2?
Sweet Herbal Tea
Hot Chocolate
Lovely Hot Chocolate
Matcha Coffee
Jellybeans
Nuts
Beans

-Hamburg Steak - removes ingredient but doesn't give you cooked product

-Wasabi Shiny Plushy doesn't show in your hands when holding

-Can't buy up to 20 at once at shop of egg, butter, chicken, flour

Reproduction Steps: try to make/eat, it doesn't work. plushy can't be held.

Last edited:
  • Drinks from the bars (Mai Tais, Mojitos, etc.) also cannot be consumed. They disappear from inventory on use but you do not actually consume them.
  • Some items bought from the DRC ingredients guy take your money but no longer give the item (Chili and Potatoes are two specifics that were tested and did not work)
  • Hamburg steak at Uwu no longer seems to exist.

Last edited:
Please outline every item that cannot be consumed and I will look

This whole system is being ripped out and swapped out with a different system. This process has started because of @sliced_pineapple and @ojthejuice42 thanks to them this new system will be up when they have it complete. I'm going to close this bug as we're no longer going to be using these scripts.

Back
Top Bottom