What's new

Welcome to Next Generation Roleplay

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Pending Confirmation ginger8569 - Weapons licenses

ginger8569

Reaction score
Username: ginger8569

Bug Title: Weapons licenses

When did the bug start? Mar 13, 2024

What's the expected behavior? Click on create weapons license and select type of license

What behavior occurs? Click on create licenses and unable to select the type of license as well as fill out the rest of the form

Reproduction Steps: Go to any sast locations and find the girl near one of the admin desks third eye and select create license

Media: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Username: repomanjim

Bug Title: get new licence

When did the bug start? Apr 5, 2024

What's the expected behavior? go to pd get new licence and actualy get it

What behavior occurs? nothing says you got it but you dont

Reproduction Steps: get phyical licence from pc

Devs - people are also reporting issues with renewing licenses, where they renew it but the date doesn't actually reset.

Username: sliced_pineapple

Bug Title: Licensing gets stuck at photo part

When did the bug start? Apr 6, 2024

What's the expected behavior? Licensing menu takes photo and you can move on with life

What behavior occurs? The photo never gets taken, you have to head pop to get out of it but don't end up with the license :(

Reproduction Steps: 1. Go get a license
2. The photo menu pops up
3. Be unable to take the photo or exit the photo taking screen.

Username: toorayarrav

Bug Title: More License Issues

When did the bug start? Apr 5, 2024

What's the expected behavior? I can renew and reclaim my license monthly for a fee.

What behavior occurs? It does not update the License when I dump the old one and buy a new one.

Reproduction Steps: Drop your drivers license, and renew it, then try and buy a new one at city hall.

Username: grimgrizzly.

Bug Title: car license not working

When did the bug start? Apr 18, 2024

What's the expected behavior? after taking the driving test get a license and be able to buy a car

What behavior occurs? it just gets stuck on my face with no option to take a picture, and cant buy a car

Reproduction Steps: take the driving test

Back
Top Bottom