What's new

Welcome to Next Generation Roleplay

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Fixed poseidons. - No key at airplane exam

poseidons.

Reaction score
Username: poseidons.

Bug Title: No key at airplane exam

When did the bug start? Feb 1, 2024

What's the expected behavior? Should get a key for the school plane you get

What behavior occurs? No key, you have to hotwire. If you try to break when landing the engine just turns off and you crash, no way to turn it on again since there is no key

Reproduction Steps: Make the airplane test

Media: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Username: marshm3110w

Bug Title: Boat testing cant get past step 7 without being given keys/ you also dont get a license upon completion

When did the bug start? Jan 1, 2024

What's the expected behavior? Complete test and get licenses

What behavior occurs? You don't get a set of keys to the boat when you start the test. You need to turn the engine off on step 7 and you cant without keys. Also once you complete the test and take a picture you do not get a license assigned to you.

Reproduction Steps: Run the boat test

Media: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

I’ll have to run it again to find f8 errors. Both the plane and boat practicals do not give keys. The plane one when slowing down the engine cuts off so you have to Hotwire in the air before you land on grapeseed and with the plane it provides (very crap brakes) it makes it super hard. The boat one step 7 is to park the boat but you need to turn it off in the circled area and you are unable to do that without the keys. Once I gave myself keys I was able to turn the engine off and proceed past step 7. Once I completed the test it took me for a picture and I did my picture but was never given or assigned a license and unable to purchase boats at the dealer. Saying “you need a boating license”

Back
Top Bottom