What's new

Welcome to Next Generation Roleplay

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Fixed scoobyyy_ - Donator Shop

scoobyyy_

Reaction score
Username: scoobyyy_

Bug Title: Donator Shop

When did the bug start? Jul 17, 2024

What's the expected behavior? Donator shop seems to be bugged slightly. It brings up menu sometimes even if standing in the back. I just went to open my menu and it purchased a random car.

What behavior occurs? Donator shop seems to be bugged slightly. It brings up menu sometimes even if standing in the back. I just went to open my menu and it purchased a random car.

Reproduction Steps: Maybe have to confirm purchase before buying, All I did was press E to access VIP menu and it bought a car

Media: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

To clarify, when you go to the back of dono where the other menu is (for items that aren't cars), it says press E to open menu but at the same time it may have a car purchasing menu open so if you hit E it'll purchase the car when you're just trying to open a menu. Also, pressing E eats food, so maybe change the keybind or make them have to click to confirm purchase or something?

Back
Top Bottom