What's new

Welcome to Next Generation Roleplay

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Fixed sivon.studios - Gas manufacturing

sivon.studios

Reaction score
Username: sivon.studios

Bug Title: Gas manufacturing

When did the bug start? Feb 7, 2024

What's the expected behavior? When selecting the storage menu it should show me the amounts of regular and premium crude oil as well as amount of manufactured gasoline.

What behavior occurs? Nothing as when i try to open the menu it does nothing.

Reproduction Steps: I head popped and I tried to restart the script with genny but to no avail. It is happening when I try to open the storage menu.

Media: File(s) attached

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-07 185732.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-07 185732.png
    255.2 KB · Views: 0
  • uncapped_edit_1707353523454.jpg
    uncapped_edit_1707353523454.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 0
Username: icyyy_isaiahhh

Bug Title: oil gasoline rig postal 192

When did the bug start? Feb 8, 2024

What's the expected behavior? when going to view your oil storage at postal 192 it is supposed to open a menu that shows you yur oil info and how much storage you have as well as the gasoline octane you have produced

What behavior occurs? when going to view your oil storage it doesn't even open and when checking f8 a bunch of error codes appear it has happening to me and sergio so far not sure if anyone else is producing oil

Reproduction Steps: steps to reproduce is going to the oil rigs and postal. 192 and going to the storage and hitting view after that check f8 logs and look at the error code from there it may be something to do with the script itself

Media: File(s) attached

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-08 213038.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-08 213038.png
    509.4 KB · Views: 0
Username: poseidons.

Bug Title: Oil not pumping to the destillery

When did the bug start? Feb 1, 2024

What's the expected behavior? Oil should transfer from the pump to the distillery.

What behavior occurs? Since i tried to pump high quality oil, i cant import oil anymore. It just vanishes when i press import.

Reproduction Steps: Try to import high quality and then normal

Media: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Back
Top Bottom