What's new

Welcome to Next Generation Roleplay

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Invalid Bug _tyrees - SAST Cars

_tyrees

Staff member
Reaction score
Username: _tyrees

Bug Title: SAST Cars

When did the bug start? Feb 4, 2024

What's the expected behavior? when driving it should be able to accelerate faster with the 2020 utlity.

What behavior occurs? it takes off extermley slow to the point if someone took off on me at a 10-11 theres no way i could catch up.

Reproduction Steps: be able to accelerate faster and better handling.

Media: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Username: _tyrees

Bug Title: SAST Cars

When did the bug start? Feb 4, 2024

What's the expected behavior? when conducting a u turn in the code 3 18 charger it should have the turning radios to be able to u turn in the turn lane how a u turn should be conducted.

What behavior occurs? the turning ratios is horrible and can hardly turn not only at low speeds but high speeds to. the acceleration is also horrible as we are having the same problem from v2 and we cant keep up with dono cars.

Reproduction Steps: please take a look at what is possible to fix the issue. i dont know what goes behind fixing that.

The cars have been tuned to realistic specifications I will look at the gear ratio tomorrow but as for speeds they will not change. The fastest car in Dono right now is 205. A charger will max out around 160mph as per police pursuit unit standard specs

Set to invalid as it is a almost a duplicate from your other one

Username: marshm3110w

Bug Title: Apps not staying on phone after relog

When did the bug start? Feb 2, 2024

What's the expected behavior? Apps to stay on phone

What behavior occurs? After i relog after 12 hours out of city my phone apps will not stay on my phone causing me to reinstall the apps each time I log in

Reproduction Steps: Log off for 12 hours and log back in and apps on the phone will be cleared out

Username: grimgrizzly.

Bug Title: glitching out of car and falling through map

When did the bug start? Feb 6, 2024

What's the expected behavior? drive a car normaly without glitching out of it.

What behavior occurs? while driving glitching out of car and falling through map and unable to move car or total lose of control of car if its in motion

Reproduction Steps: drive a car for awhile.

Username: cuttingblizard

Bug Title: Constant slipping through the map, also made me unable to cash in my job due to vehicle not being able to move for $5k

When did the bug start? Feb 5, 2024

What's the expected behavior? Driving normally on the roads

What behavior occurs? Driving around the area of Zip Zap Zop, the Package delivery area from the Quest Book, the entire area has glitches where you constantly fall through map. Its gotten worse over the last few days and today I fell constantly through the map without it being solid even when I spawned. This causes it to be very difficult to turn in the job for cash. Made me lose $5k payout

Reproduction Steps: Driving or walking around in the hills near and around Zip Zap Zop

Back
Top Bottom