What's new

Welcome to Next Generation Roleplay

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Fixed .m44z - Phone Bug

.m44z

Reaction score
Username: .m44z

Bug Title: Phone Bug

When did the bug start? Mar 28, 2024

What's the expected behavior? When I press 1, my phone should come up and show me the UI for the phone.

What behavior occurs? I try to equip my phone from my inventory and it doesnt even work, others have also tried and the phone just kinda breaks them as well. i have went and bought about 4 phones and someone tried to buy me one as well, it didnt work for a single of them, I headpoped about 5 times and each time it did not work

Reproduction Steps: Not sure

Media: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

I bought him a phone, it come up to the welcome screen, I gave it to him and when he tried to open it it was immediately bricked.

Come in this morning and my phone is broken again.

Username: repomanjim

Bug Title: phone

When did the bug start? Mar 29, 2024

What's the expected behavior? got to pull phone out and it opens

What behavior occurs? absolutely nothing happens

Reproduction Steps: flex hot bar to open phone go buy a new phone and still nothing i bought like 6 phones and nothing happens

Username: _tyrees

Bug Title: phones

When did the bug start? Mar 30, 2024

What's the expected behavior? be able to pull out and use the phone

What behavior occurs? it doesn't allow you to put your phone in your hand or use it.

Reproduction Steps: phones wont work in hot bar or inventory.

Username: ._.silent.

Bug Title: Phone won't pull up

When did the bug start? Mar 31, 2024

What's the expected behavior? Phone pulls up, can see phone UI and it works

What behavior occurs? either doesn't even pull up, or does and doesn't display UI, had to headpop about 10 times now and buy over 5 phones and still nothing works even AFTER the server restart and maintence

Reproduction Steps: Pull phone up, see UI

Back
Top Bottom