What's new

Welcome to Next Generation Roleplay

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Tune the cars

lildogg_513

Reaction score
Tune the cars so some dont have crazy turning nor acceleration. It'll have balance in the city so people dont complain bout it

Indeed......i would say 70-80% of the current Donoshop Cars drive weird, are not balanced how they handle.
Dont know why nobody is complaining about it.

Maybe we can start a list here with the cars that need adjustments:
-Posche 911GT2 RS - way overpowerd , to sticky , carbody carves/leans into corners
-Dodge Ram TRX - to sticky , 0-1 acceleration , no real suspension
-Kawasaki Ninja(H2R) - supid fast, way to sticky on the ground......no police will ever catch it in a chase
........ feel free to post more in here

The rolls royce cullinan I think is what it is. Nearly rolls over when you turn corners

We are working on tuning all of the vehicles and making sure the weights are correct so they do not tip. I can say we have a lot of vehicles so it won’t be an overnight thing but know we are working on it

Always good to hear, and I know it’s a ton of work. But there is a simple fix….. don’t release new cars when they’ve not ready.

Back
Top Bottom