What's new

Welcome to Next Generation Roleplay

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Invalid Bug kittykatsenpai - crashing after buying stuff from the uwu store

kittykatsenpai

Reaction score
Username: kittykatsenpai

Bug Title: crashing after buying stuff from the uwu store

When did the bug start? Feb 8, 2024

What's the expected behavior? i shouldnt be crashing from buying from the uwu store and putting the items in my trunk

What behavior occurs? so after i buy items form uwu store i crash and it happens when i buy items then put the items in my trunk and get out of trunk

Reproduction Steps: buy from the uwu store and put items in trunk or be in the area

Media: File(s) attached

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-07 222559.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-07 222559.png
    80.5 KB · Views: 0
What store? I'm standing in UWU and I don't see anything.

Username: kittykatsenpai

Bug Title: crashing after buying stuff from the uwu store

When did the bug start? Feb 8, 2024

What's the expected behavior? i shouldnt be crashing from buying from the uwu store and putting the items in my trunk

What behavior occurs? so after i buy items form uwu store i crash and it happens when i buy items then put the items in my trunk and get out of trunk

Reproduction Steps: buy from the uwu store and put items in trunk or be in the area

Media: File(s) attached
this did not do this to me try clearing cach

Back
Top Bottom