What's new

Welcome to Next Generation Roleplay

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Fixed scottiepog - Bahama Mamas Issues

scottiepog

Staff member
Reaction score
Username: scottiepog

Bug Title: Bahama Mamas Issues

When did the bug start? Feb 17, 2024

What's the expected behavior? To have a boss menu; for the poles to work similar to VU

What behavior occurs? There is no boss menu at all. Not able to manage anything about the business. Have to get an angel to hire people for me; dancers can't dance on the poles, have to use a dancing animation on the stage. Patrons have to give money to tip rather than being able to press a button to give money.

Reproduction Steps: Try to find a boss menu at Bahama Mamas; try to dance on the stage

Media: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Username: marshm3110w

Bug Title: Employees not showing up in boss menu until they clock in and out (bennys boss menu)

When did the bug start? Feb 18, 2024

What's the expected behavior? Manage employees that are hired on

What behavior occurs? Some employees don't pop up until they clock in and out.

Reproduction Steps: Open boss menu

Username: kittykatsenpai

Bug Title: uwu boss menu and door locks are missing

When did the bug start? Feb 19, 2024

What's the expected behavior? i should be able to lock my doors and see my boss menu

What behavior occurs? no locks on doors and my boss menu at all at uwu

Reproduction Steps: just step into uwu and hire urself as a boss and u will see no boss menu at the whiteboard upstairs and the old boss menu is there tho

Username: strykersoldier7226

Bug Title: No locks on doors, also on Boss menu no way to hire people.

What's the expected behavior? Third eye the door, select to lock or unlock. Open boss menu, click hire tab, be able to hire employee

What behavior occurs? Walk up to Door, which just opens though I locked last time I was in city 3 days ago. Boss menu, no option to hire inside the hire tab.

Reproduction Steps: Walk up to Door should not open, third eye door, unlock to open. Enter boss menu, select hire tab, no option to hire inside tab

Username: scottiepog

Bug Title: Can't hire people at Auto Exotic

When did the bug start? Feb 17, 2024

What's the expected behavior? Should be able to hire people through the boss menu

What behavior occurs? Can't hire anyone through the boss menu, I've had to call an angel to hire for me.

Reproduction Steps: Try to hire via the boss menu

Username: birddog398

Bug Title: Hire for beekers

What's the expected behavior? I need to be hired for beekers

What behavior occurs? Will not let them hire me

Reproduction Steps: Need to be hired for beekers

Username: repomanjim

Bug Title: Hayes and Belmont

When did the bug start? Feb 20, 2024

What's the expected behavior? Hayes can't hire or fire any one Belmont can't hire or fire anyone no boss menu to give other members the keys or anything for the Hq options

What behavior occurs? Won't let you hire or fire from boss menu Belmont missing menu altogether

Reproduction Steps: See above

Bug Title: HAYES BOSS MENU

When did the bug start? Feb 23, 2024

What's the expected behavior? open boss menu should be able to hire fire promote demote and make general changes.

What behavior occurs? anything I do it tells me i don't have permission to do that.

Reproduction Steps: open boss menu and try to do anything. I do have a clip I can share with someone on discord.

Bug Title: boss menu at hayes

When did the bug start? Mar 4, 2024

What's the expected behavior? should be a boss menu

What behavior occurs? there is none

Reproduction Steps: look for menu

Username: sliced_pineapple

Bug Title: LS Customs boss menu

When did the bug start? Mar 4, 2024

What's the expected behavior? Boss menu be in the building

What behavior occurs? No boss menu in the building :(

Reproduction Steps: since we changed the MLO it just needs to be scooched over to a new spot.

Back
Top Bottom