What's new

Welcome to Next Generation Roleplay

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Pending Confirmation sliced_pineapple - Boss menu not showing all employees

sliced_pineapple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Username: sliced_pineapple

Bug Title: Boss menu not showing all employees

When did the bug start? May 1, 2024

What's the expected behavior? Boss menu lists all employees in the manage tab

What behavior occurs? A small number (sometimes just one) person will be missing from the list every time you check

Reproduction Steps: 1. Access a boss menu
2. Go to fire an employee and be unable to find them on the list
3. Try again tomorrow and they might be there but someone else will be missing

Media: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Username: sliced_pineapple

Bug Title: Boss menu not showing all employees

When did the bug start? May 1, 2024

What's the expected behavior? Boss menu lists all employees in the manage tab

What behavior occurs? A small number (sometimes just one) person will be missing from the list every time you check

Reproduction Steps: 1. Access a boss menu
2. Go to fire an employee and be unable to find them on the list
3. Try again tomorrow and they might be there but someone else will be missing

Media: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)
This queries the db to see if they have the job I'm really unsure of how this would this would not work??

This queries the db to see if they have the job I'm really unsure of how this would this would not work??
They do have it in their job menu, I've had someone clocked in and not show on the list until next server reset (being clocked in isn't the problem, others that were clocked in were in there) It's weird because its literally only 1-2 people at a time and isn't consistently the same person. Just conveniently is tends to be the person I'm looking to manage (fire/promote/etc.) lol

Back
Top Bottom