What's new

Welcome to Next Generation Roleplay

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Fixed wolffin4_6b8 - tried to pull out a stretcher, get ''invisible'' stretcher that can't be put back

wolffin4_6b8

Reaction score
Username: wolffin4_6b8

Bug Title: tried to pull out a stretcher, get ''invisible'' stretcher that can't be put back

When did the bug start? Apr 21, 2024

What's the expected behavior? alt- viewing ambo to pull out stretcher, alt-viewing to put it back

What behavior occurs? I tried to pull out one but none came out, but I still get the option to put it back in the ambo, but trying to put the non-existent stretcher back also does nothing. Also, couldn't get back in the car. I popped my head and when I came back, the whole ambo had disappeared. Went back to pillbox, pulled the ambo (fordambo2) out of garage again to try again. Got the non-existent stretcher again, and yeah can't get back in the car after I get out of it from when it spawns from the garage. I put the ambo back in garage and pulled it out again... and it still wants be to put back the non-existent stretcher.
I tried deleting my cache and trying again in case it helped, but nope. When I try to take out a stretcher, I still get the invisible stretcher that I can't put back, and, most frustratingly, I can't get in the ambo whenever that happens. If I headpop and pull a new ambo, then I'm fine (as in can get back in the vehicle normally) as long as I don't try to pull out a stretcher.

Reproduction Steps: other people seem to have successfully used the stretchers so i'm not sure

Media: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Maybe I should also add, yesterday I also pulled out an invisible stretcher once, but another ems pulled out a ''normal'' stretcher, they put theirs back, and then I was able to put my ''invisible'' one back in, and I was able to pull out a normal working stretcher out after, so it wasn't a problem yesterday.

Username: br3ndino

Bug Title: fordambo stretcher bug

When did the bug start? Apr 24, 2024

What's the expected behavior? stretcher work and don't break ur ability to get in cars

What behavior occurs? a lot of the times when u try to pull a stretcher out of med5, it won't come out and if it doesn't you have to headpop to be able to get into cars again

Reproduction Steps: get out med5 and try to pull out stretcher, cant get in cars after. it breaks most of the time from our experience

Media: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Back
Top Bottom