What's new

Welcome to Next Generation Roleplay

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Make other city jobs pay more so they're worth the time spent doing them.

jetfighter491

Reaction score
Making the other city jobs pay more such as delivery driver, garbage pickup, etc. will encourage more people to do them and give other options for civilian roleplay vs having to get involved in criminal activity or forcing people to work specific jobs such as mechanic, police, and fire/ems. I personally know people that dont have the time to fully engage in getting a job at a mechanic shop but would like the option to make more money doing other jobs. This will also add opportunities for character development as Next Gen is a life roleplay server where you character is supposed to have a history and a storyline. Right now you can spend an hour in city doing the delivery job or trash pickup and only barely make $1,000 which is not worth the time or energy spent doing them because the animations take a while per pickup and dropoff.

Making the other city jobs pay more such as delivery driver, garbage pickup, etc. will encourage more people to do them and give other options for civilian roleplay vs having to get involved in criminal activity or forcing people to work specific jobs such as mechanic, police, and fire/ems. I personally know people that dont have the time to fully engage in getting a job at a mechanic shop but would like the option to make more money doing other jobs. This will also add opportunities for character development as Next Gen is a life roleplay server where you character is supposed to have a history and a storyline. Right now you can spend an hour in city doing the delivery job or trash pickup and only barely make $1,000 which is not worth the time or energy spent doing them because the animations take a while per pickup and dropoff.
Hey!

This is a work in progress already, I raised some payments and you now get other items from jobs, however I am still tuning them to make them worth a bit more :)

Back
Top Bottom