What's new

Welcome to Next Generation Roleplay

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Invalid Bug maskwatch - Barrel from gas station

maskwatch

Reaction score
Username: maskwatch

Bug Title: Barrel from gas station

When did the bug start? Mar 14, 2024

What's the expected behavior? Im suppose to be able to return the barrel and have nothin in my hands and be able to move around freely

What behavior occurs? So when i return the barrel to the guy it gives me money back and the barrel leaves my pockets but my player still walks around like i have a barrel in my hand and wont allow me to run or anything and the prop restart wont work nor /refreshskin the only way i have managed to be good and back to normal would be retstarting

Reproduction Steps: idk how to fix any of these problems

Media: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Username: sliced_pineapple

Bug Title: Renewed Fuel script items not visible for some players

When did the bug start? Apr 2, 2024

What's the expected behavior? You can see your oil rigs, storage location etc. and third eye them to make gasoline

What behavior occurs? Most people can no longer see the stations/third eye points both at gas stations and the manufacturing area.

Reproduction Steps: 1. Go to a gas station or the manufacturing area
2. Be unable to 3rd eye anything or even see the objects

Username: maskwatch

Bug Title: Barrel from gas station

When did the bug start? Mar 14, 2024

What's the expected behavior? Im suppose to be able to return the barrel and have nothin in my hands and be able to move around freely

What behavior occurs? So when i return the barrel to the guy it gives me money back and the barrel leaves my pockets but my player still walks around like i have a barrel in my hand and wont allow me to run or anything and the prop restart wont work nor /refreshskin the only way i have managed to be good and back to normal would be retstarting

Reproduction Steps: idk how to fix any of these problems

Can you get me a clip of this?

Username: strykersoldier7226

Bug Title: PED to get oil barrel from missing

When did the bug start? Apr 26, 2024

What's the expected behavior? Go to oil storage, with draw oil to barrel, go to warehouse PED receive barrel of oil

What behavior occurs? go to oil oil storage, withdraw oil to barrel, no PED to receive barrel from

Reproduction Steps: go to oil storage, withdraw oil to barrel, search for warehouse PED to receive barrel of oil.

Back
Top Bottom