What's new

Welcome to Next Generation Roleplay

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Fixed scottiepog - Komoda GT Unable To Be Upgraded (Dono Car)

scottiepog

Reaction score
Username: scottiepog

Bug Title: Komoda GT Unable To Be Upgraded (Dono Car)

When did the bug start? Apr 26, 2024

What's the expected behavior? To be able to get the menu, select upgrades, and shop working can upgrade vehicle.

What behavior occurs? Can select upgrades from menu, when worker goes to upgrade, it just says the car needs repaired, unable to upgrade.

Reproduction Steps: Try to upgrade the Komoda GT at any shop

Media: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Username: jetfighter491

Bug Title: Car Tuning Category

When did the bug start? Apr 27, 2024

What's the expected behavior? To be able to customize a purchased car.

What behavior occurs? Says that there is no tuning category for the Dinka Jester RR

Reproduction Steps: Buy a Dinka Jester RR and take it to a shop.

So I tested this again with the Komoda GT from dono. It was all going fine until I installed either the front or rear bumper, can't remember which. Then it got stuck in a loop of needing repaired and that's all you can do to it. I did try re-adding it to tuning, and it didn't fix anything.

So I tested this again with the Komoda GT from dono. It was all going fine until I installed either the front or rear bumper, can't remember which. Then it got stuck in a loop of needing repaired and that's all you can do to it. I did try re-adding it to tuning, and it didn't fix anything.
Was this today??

Username: .m44z

Bug Title: White flash of death has returned

When did the bug start? May 5, 2024

What's the expected behavior? Normal behaviour of UI, no white flashes, nothing disappears

What behavior occurs? A sudden white flash that wipes out all of my UI

Reproduction Steps: Stay in city for a while, then it just happens randomly

I have an image but its too big for the server, if you need to see it just dm me

Username: _.lachlan

Bug Title: HUD break (but didn't get the white flash)

What's the expected behavior? Being able to use my phone, third-eye and other hud stuff

What behavior occurs? it doesn't allow me to see my phone, my third-eye and z menu. I can still see my main hud stuff like my job and money but everything else just breaks

Reproduction Steps: I don't really know how to reproduce the bug other than staying in city, but I saved the log

Username: _.lachlan

Bug Title: HUD break (but didn't get the white flash)

What's the expected behavior? Being able to use my phone, third-eye and other hud stuff

What behavior occurs? it doesn't allow me to see my phone, my third-eye and z menu. I can still see my main hud stuff like my job and money but everything else just breaks

Reproduction Steps: I don't really know how to reproduce the bug other than staying in city, but I saved the log

Has this happened multiple times or just the once?

For Robert and devs: I have been in city for about 7 hours, it's happened to Maaz and some others a few times but I'm running the beta version and it hasn't happened a single time yet. Will update if it happens while I'm running beta.

Back
Top Bottom