What's new

Welcome to Next Generation Roleplay

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Chuck Johnson

bash_671

Reaction score
Name: Chuck Johnson
Nicknames: Chucks or CJ
Race: Asian/African American
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 220 lbs
Hair: Pink, Top Short, Sides Faded
Skin: Lightly Tanned
Distinguishing marks: N/A
Eyes: Hazel
Temperament: Controlled Chaos, Can be serious when needed but attitude can flip on a dime depending on the situation, quick witted, intelligence hidden unless needed. Family and Friends are what keeps me centered you mess with them and you will be dealt with accordingly.
Hobbies: Driving, Flying, Sky diving, Deep Sea Diving, Hunting, Chilling and Relaxing with the crew.

My Story: I grew up on a small Island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Friends and family are a big part of my circle. I moved to the city to explore more opportunities and a different way of life and to get away from a Toxic Relationship. I am mostly silent when I'm surrounded by a bunch of new people but that's mainly me observing the behaviors of others before I let the chaos out. "We are who we are, but how we respond to situations and others define the way of life we live" I'm not here for a long time but I'm definitely here for a GREAT time. I may not be the Best Driver but I can definitely run you off the road if you decide to make an enemy out of me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom