What's new

Welcome to Next Generation Roleplay

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Fixed repomanjim - hunting

repomanjim

Reaction score
Username: repomanjim

Bug Title: hunting

When did the bug start? Feb 5, 2024

What's the expected behavior? when harvesting an animal you should be able to go about your busness

What behavior occurs? it changes your view and you cant un change it and have to head pop

Reproduction Steps: not sure

Media: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Username: chef_tony_69

Bug Title: Hunting - Harvesting Animals camera view stuck

When did the bug start? Feb 4, 2024

What's the expected behavior? After the prompt of harvesting an animal the camera should go back to the normal 3rd person view.

What behavior occurs? the camera view stays overhead the player and does not follow the player around. it stays stationary over the aminal that was harvested.

Reproduction Steps: shoot an animal, harvest it using a hunting knife. after the harvesting is completed, you are stuck in the overhead camera view. Please see attached clip link:

https://insights.gg/v/7axtMS88Qrq5rlnY5mYgM2

Username: lildogg_513

Bug Title: Hunting

When did the bug start? Feb 6, 2024

What's the expected behavior? When cutting the animal it enters a angle above the character and one the process is done re enters the camera back onto the character

What behavior occurs? When cutting the animal it enters a angle above the character and one the process is done the camera does not place itself back onto u

Reproduction Steps: .

Username: clownbae_

Bug Title: Skinning animals breaks camera

When did the bug start? Feb 7, 2024

What's the expected behavior? Skinning the animal makes the camera look down on you after done skinning camera goes back to normal

What behavior occurs? Skinning the animal makes your camera look down on you after your done skinning camera stays in place making you not being able to see and making your camera un-able to move

Reproduction Steps: Kill an animal, use a knife to skin the animal, whilst skinning the animal your camera looks down on you,

Username: kckeith1323

Bug Title: Hunting

When did the bug start? Feb 6, 2024

What's the expected behavior? I harvest the animal and the camera goes above me while im harvesting it and after im done it goes to normal

What behavior occurs? i harvest an animal and my camera stays in the air above my head and im still able to move but my camera is stuck

Reproduction Steps: kill a animal and use a knife and harvest it and the camera moves above your head and when your done it stays there

jupp can confirm that, its still a problem. You have to relog everytime after skinning animals to solve the camera issue

Back
Top Bottom